TIGON SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD.
March 28, 2022
September 24, 2022
TIGON SECURITY SOLUTIONS LTD. is a local security systems and communication technology company serving both residential and commercial clients in Metro Vancouver, the GVRD and throughout the lower mainland and is looking for someone who can manage the office Administration work.
Position: Administrative Assistant - Office
Terms of employment: Permanent / Full Time
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Minimum Education: Completion of secondary school is required.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: Unit 17 14722 64 Avenue, Surrey, BC, V3S 1X7
Office Administrator (1241) will have to perform all of these duties:
- Collecting hours from the technicians and making entry.
- Audit VA on a daily basis – 4 weeks
- Create pages on Excel for every payroll period.
- Transfer all the job notes of the technicians to Excel and determine job status
- Answer main office phone line, respond to client inquiries, transfer calls
- Greet visitors, collect and manage mails, courier drop-offs and pick-ups
- Maintain supplies and office inventory
- Keep in touch with technicians, sales people and/or managers for clarification on job progression, job status, etc
- Sending Invoices in the correct format according to client and client type (residential, commercial, etc)
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings. Keeping clients aware at all times of any changes to their visit
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Sending necessary Docusign documents to client, following up, tracking completion
- Calling for overdue accounts with a prepared list Tracking payment commitment date and following up in a polite, pleasant manner
- Compiling invoices to be paid on a weekly basis
- Ordering job parts and arranging pickup Creating purchase orders for all parts
- Following up with clients after job completion:
1. Get feedback from client
2. Ask for Google Review and provide link
3. Arrange invoice payment
4. Add task on calendar for INV payment follow up if needed
The ideal candidate should be highly organized to track the high variety of tasks/deadlines and communicate effectively to all parties. Team player; excellent oral communication; excellent written communication; Organized
Interested Candidates are requested to send their resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
we thank all who apply, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.