- Develop, execute, and monitor strategic and tactical goals to maximize sales, profit, and to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide documented activity reports of your sales efforts on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Provide ongoing reporting and analysis, including: territory trending, sales reports/analysis, CRM reports, trade spending analysis, expense reports, etc.
- Follow all company policies, ethics, and company procedures.
- Responsible for market research to support required vision, roadmap, and requirements specific to each market this may include competitive analysis, market and technology trends, partner and customer requirements, analyst assessments, and planning meetings
- Develop sales presentations, webinars, partner and customer presentations, case studies, white papers, and/or video presentations etc.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks; participate in trade Shows.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
- A Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity is required
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Process and systems minded
- Require the ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English
Caledon East, ON L7C2X6
Salary and Hours
$60 per hour for 40 hours a week
Please apply by sending us your resume at email@example.com