- Co-work with the CEO to develop client portfolio, solicit potential big customers, assist to negotiate, and finalize new long-term contracts, retain and renew old contracts.
- Maintain liaison with volume customers, such as fleet owners and leasing companies.
- Supervise both Property maintenance and Logistics business, plan ahead of time,
- Work with external vendors to establish effective solutions and long-term partnerships in involving service levels agreements.
- Supervise all safety aspects for employees, client’s premises and contractors
- Interview, Recruit, Train employees and contractors; ramp-up contractors during winter months
- Review and revise outsourcing contracts for contracts and sub-vendors
- Develop comprehensive business covering Finance, Marketing, Operations and Sales for the Property maintenance and Transportation services
- Devise Monthly/Yearly Sales forecasts and schedules to meet desired productivity targets.
- Responsible for Financial management of projects, recognizing business opportunities and putting together bids to win new business as well as negotiating and agreeing contracts.
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Lead and control the operations team for more productivity, reduced downtime and ensure the optimized utilization of resources (materials, vehicles and manpower)
- Develop contract-specific processes and checklists to keep staff and contracts organized
- Ensure all administrative files and documents are up to date and meet government requirements
- Maintain and enforce existing processes to ensure business is always well organized
- Maintain staff schedule and make staffing decisions based on skill sets and jobs
- Review, submit and approve expense reports and invoices by cross referencing with notes and schedule
- Develop a professional relationship with customers and identify/ sell add-on services as needed
- Perform inspections of buildings/offices on a specified basis
- Provide inspection reports, which includes feedback to cleaners
- Interview, hire and train new cleaners
- Manage and motivate existing cleaning crews
- Compiling Budget Administration to meet revenue
- Generation and service Goals.
- Conduct weekly/monthly routine meetings to ensure that team goals and projects are achieved according to established guidelines, procedures and policies of the Company.
- Ensure branch Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Compliance.
- Ensure all training and compliance documentation is maintained.
- A university degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar industry preferred/Project management experience
- Business acumen, growth mindset and orientation
- Ability to self-educate and take initiative when needed
- Past experience in P&L management preferred
- Excellent relational/communication/writing/phone skills
- Ability to handle details without losing sight of the big picture
- Organizational, Leadership & Motivational skills Technical / mechanical / industry knowledge
- Flexibility and multitasking
- Process and systems minded
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word a must and the ability to operate other computer software and office equipment.
- Strong knowledge and experience in using service operating systems a plus.
- Use of all current technology as a communication and efficiency tool is a must.
- Requires the ability to read, write, communicate, and interpret accurately in English.
- This position requires the ability to read and write reports, business correspondence and desk procedures.
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people
Salary & Hours: $ 57.70 / hour & 30 hours per week
Location: Mississauga, ON L5T 2M9
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org