- Develop and monitor policies and procedures for operation of services
- Supervise coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- May participate in menu selection and assist in budgets preparation and labor costs
- Provides advice and may oversee standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control
- May develop policies and procedures for operation of services
- Assist in preparing food order summaries for chef
- Participates in development of sanitation, security and safety standards and ensures implementation of standards are established
- Maintain clean store and assign tasks in accordance with the daily checklists and cleaning standards
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
- Excellent English communication and organizational skills.
- Should be able to supervise 3-4 employees
- Ability to take direction and work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Ability to prioritize work requests and handle multiple tasks.
Salary & hours
$17.00 per hour & 40 hours’ weekly
Mississauga, ON, L5N2R5
Send us your resume on email address firstname.lastname@example.org