2324472 Ontario Inc. o/n Danphe Business Solutions
IT & Web Design
February 23, 2022
September 23, 2022
40.15 Per Hour
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, insertingcomments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applyingknowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that thedesired results are produced.
- Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desiredinformation and that the instructions are correct.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobssuch as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Write or contribute to instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identifyproblems, and suggest changes.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operatingefficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Perform systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computersystems software as a systems programmer.
- Consult with and assist computer operators or system analysts to define and resolve problems inrunning computer programs.
Compensation & Hours:
Salary: 40.15 CAD Per Hour
Working hours: Minimum 30 hours per week
Overtime Rate: $60.23 per hour starting after 44 hours per week
Holiday pay: 4% of gross pay
Available Position: 1
Experience Required: 1 year to less than 2 years
Education Required: College/CEGEP or equivalent experience
Job Type: Employee
Job Title: COMPUTER PROGRAMMER
Job Status: Full Time / Permanent
Business Operating Name: 2324472 ONTARIO Inc. o/n Danphe Business Solutions
Work Location: Suite 200, 55 Village Centre Place, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1V9
Contact No.: 647-478-2557
Extn : 241
Opportunity is open to apply for Students, Youth, Visible Minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada.