Job Title: Electrician Journeyperson (NOC 7241)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
No. of Position - 2
Location: Baden ON
Education: Secondary (high) school or equivalent
Experience: 2 years to less than 3 years
About: Arcadian Projects Inc.
At Arcadian Projects, our passion is clear and connecting our clients with sustainable, alternate and energy efficient power systems.
Arcadian Projects Inc. is a Kitchener based contractor, involved in a number of construction and energy projects in Ontario. We are looking for a certified Electrician Journeyperson join our team of professional trades. The successful candidate will have experience in the industrial and commercial fields; energy project experience is an asset.
Our Store is located at 1439 Gingerich Rd, Unit B2, Baden ON N3A3J7
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors.
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels.
- Responsible for the maintenance and installation, operation and troubleshooting of the electric systems and equipment.
- Read circuit diagrams and electrical codes to determine wiring layouts.
- Join and Connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits.
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems.
- Need to be able to do regular maintenance as per plan.
- Be able to handle general duties around premises.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with supervisors and peer group to provide the information required to manage and operate the Terminal.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using various equipment.
- Troubleshoot interconnection between equipment.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2-3 years hands-on experience of construction electrician
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Excellent planning and organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Trade certification of Construction electrician is compulsory.
- Ability to work independently and with team too
- Flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities
- Have good communication skills
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
** Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email –