Imperial Grand Forks Holdings Inc. is looking for a full-time “Accommodation Service Manager” for their Motel in Grand Forks, BC
Job Title: Accommodation Service Manger (NOC: 0632)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Completion of Secondary School.
Experience: 2 to less than 3 years
Wage: C$ 27.50/hour
Working Hours: 8 Hours per day or 40 hours per week (Full-Time), Permanent
Address: 7389 Riverside Drive Grand Forks, BC, V0H 1H0
- Provide training, motivating, and coaching team members to provide exceptional service to our guests.
- Resolve guest complaints in person, by phone or through written message, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
- Proactively manage handle-with-care guests, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Prepare budget and monitor revenues and expenses.
- Implement marketing strategies.
- Schedule staff, review hours and complete payroll records.
- Use software programs for guest and internal communication, adding notes, check-in/out functions, adjusting reservations and calendars, changing housekeeping statuses etc
- Inform the clients about the facilities and the use.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the daily operations.
- Enforce policies and procedures as pet the instructions Be able to perform front desk duties also.
- Check all the rooms and make sure all the maintenance work is done before allotting the room.
- Make sure rooms are equipped with all the supplies, clean and welcoming before check in’s.
- Ensuring that Health, Wellness & Safety standards are met and are completely familiar with motel emergency procedures.
- Able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- Must be an a team player having excellent oral and written communication, client focused
- Take full responsibility of safety procedures while renting out.
- Knowledge of computer (Ms Word & Ms Excel)
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Interested Candidates are requested to apply online to: Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org