The position is full-time.
The employee is required to be flexible to cover shifts, some weekends.
Overtime may be required.
Hours will vary from day, night, and evening.
Salary: $17.00 per hour, 40 hours/week
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking, Scent-free
Work Location: Must work in employer's/client's home.
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.):
First Aid Certificate; CPR Certificate
- Maintaining a safe, clean and caring environment for the child
- Help children acquire good eating, clothing, bathing, and toileting habits by guiding and assisting them.
- Organize age-appropriate educational activities such as games, crafts, telling or reading tales, teaching songs, and participating in art, music, and physical exercise.
- Take care of children's emotional and psychological well-being, as well as their social development.
- Oversee the meals, play, and relaxation activities of children.
- Observe the activities of children on a daily basis.
- On a daily basis, communicate with parents about their children's health.
• Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• Previous Experience in the same field and/or previous full-time training in the field will be an asset.
• Must be able to speak, write, read and understand English.
1 to less than 7 months
Please send your resume to my email address: Allyson.email@example.com