We are looking for a child caregiver for our 3 years old child at our residence in Surrey, BC. This will be a full-time and permanent position.
Employer: Atul Gautam
Job Title : Home Child Care Provider
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Start Date: As soon as possible
You will be performing the job duties mentioned below.
• Preparing and serving nutritious meals for our child at our own residence.
• Supervise, Accompany and care for our child.
• Instruct child in personal hygiene and social development.
• Perform other light housekeeping duties related to child care, including washing child’s clothes, cleaning up after meals.
• Maintaining a safe and healthy environment at home.
• Being available for emotional well-being.
• Help the child in dressing up for school and groom the child.
• Provide age-appropriate educational training through organized
activities such as games, crafts, reading and outings.
• Completion of Secondary (High) school or equivalent experience is required and CPR Certificate
• One to less than 7 months of related experience is required.
• Basic communication skills in English is required.
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Repetitive tasks
Work Location Information: Work in employer's home
Work Site Environment: Non-smoking
We are offering:
• Optional accommodation is available at no charge. NOTE: This is not a requirement of the employment
• 10 days of paid vacation
How to apply:
Please email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org