Forever Logistics Inc
February 04, 2022
December 03, 2022
$36.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
- Assess PCs/ laptops, hardware and software of the network, servers, and other devices to identify potential issues.
- Perform repairs on a variety of hardware components on network systems, including PCs, PC peripheral devices, PC printers, terminals, remote printers, terminal printers, associated software, communications equipment, modems, and cables.
- Establish and maintain the internet, intranets, and extranets of our organization
- Maintain, resolve, and supervise the use of LANs and WANs. Perform installation, configuration, documentation, and distribution of equipment and software to users as required
- Ensure records are properly maintained, providing support in maintaining an inventory of software and hardware
- Provide technical direction to co-workers on computer and network usage and offer comprehensive advice and instructions
- Provide quality training to users on software and equipment
- Inspect LAN infrastructure and fix minor or major problems/bugs
- Test & configure software and maintain & repair hardware and peripheral devices
- Perform troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of network
- Develop and deploy new security strategies to make sure that all systems and data are secure.
- Provide assistance on maintenance of equipment and systems
- Should be conversant with network management and network ecosystem
- Keep themselves well-informed of new network technologies in order to suggest improvements to improve the network systems of their organizations.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Completion of College/CEGEP in computer science or related field, is required
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a network technician or relevant position.
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, and other network technologies
- Good intermediate knowledge of operations of personal computers, network testing/diagnostic techniques, terminals, modems, and printers
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- Ability to write report and perform system documentation
- Ability to interact with employees and customers
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot and configure peripheral equipment and PCs
- Ability to optimize and install personal computer software
- Ability to produce concise and comprehensive reports
- Outstanding diagnostic, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to guide non-technical users on the proper practices and procedures to maintain
- Strong physical ability to move or lift computers and other equipment weighing more than 50 pounds.
- Excellent English communication and writing skills
- MS office
SALARY & HOURS: $36.00 / Hour for 35 hours per week
LOCATION: Edmonton, AB
HOW TO APPLY: Email your resume on email@example.com