Analyst Technical Solutions Ltd is looking for a Database Analyst. This opening is for a full-time Database Analyst role within our organization.
Please refer to the detailed job description provided below:
Job Title: Database Analyst
Wage Rate: $38 Hourly
Experience: At least 1 year of relevant work experience in a similar role is required
Start date of employment: As soon as Possible
Minimum Education: A bachelor's degree, usually in computer science or in mathematics or completion of a college program in computer science is required.
Positions Available: 1
Job Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
Job Location: 15300 Croydon Dr suite 300, Surrey, British Columbia, V3Z 0Z5
- Oversees database development and modification efforts.
- Designs and implements secure, efficient, and accurate databases.
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of data storage and management best practices.
- Ensures that databases are designed to meet specifications and requirements.
- Ensures that database projects are completed on time and within estimated costs.
- Develops and maintains documentation and standards.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- May lead, co-ordinate or supervise other workers in this group.
Please email the resume to email@example.com