NEWGEN Transport Inc. is a 100% BC owned and operated logistics solution company that handles different types of items. The company serves most of Canada’s small or big items at very reasonable rates. The company is growing fast in the lower mainland with offices in Richmond and Vancouver. Currently, we have an employment opportunity for 01 Bookkeeper to offer a permanent, full-time career.
Permanent Position: Bookkeeper (NOC #1311)
Company: NEWGEN Transport Inc.
Type of Industry: Warehouse
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: 8599 Fraser Street, Vancouver BC, V5X 3Y1 Canada.
Wage Rate: $25.00 Hourly, for 40 hours per week (Bi-weekly pay)
Overtime Rate: -overtime rate of $ 37.50 per hour after 40 hours of work per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend Day
Benefits: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay, plus paid Statutory Holiday.
Education: Completion of Secondary (High) School.
Experience: 1 – 2 years of relevant experience such as bookkeeper, accounting technician or finance is required or Completion of a college program or certificate in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field is required.
• Reconcile the company’s monthly bank statements, researching and correcting any discrepancies.
• Keep financial records and establish, maintain, and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
• Collect employee timesheets and prepare payroll
• Prepare cheques for payrolls, utilities, tax, and other bills
• Matching the invoices as per the materials delivered in the warehouse
• Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
• Scheduling, Timesheets, Perform other duties as assigned
• Assist in preparing financial statements for Charted Accountant
• Light Cleaning of the workstation at the end of shift.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs (Excel and Word).
• Knowledge of accounting applications software/databases.
Other Information: The position is available and open to Aboriginals, youth, and new immigrants.
Work Conditions: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the daytime.
Work Location Information: 8599 Fraser Street, Vancouver BC, V5X 3Y1 Canada
Employer: NEWGEN Transport Inc
How to Apply: by email or regular mail to the address below
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: NEWGEN Transport Inc.
8599 Fraser Street, Vancouver BC, V5X 3Y1 Canada