SRS TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC.. provides assurance, accounting and tax services for last twenty years. Firm focus is to provide client oriented services. We understand Client support and meeting deadlines are very important for all our clients, to which we gave first priority. Currently, we are looking for a permanent and full-time Administrative Assistant for our busy practice in Surrey Office.
Permanent Position: Administrative Secretary (Except Legal and Medical) (NOC #1241)
Company: SRS TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES IN
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Location: 206- 13569 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2W3, Canada.
Wage Rate: $27.00 Hourly, for 35 hours per week (Bi-weekly pay)
Overtime Rate: -overtime rate of $40.50 per hour after 40 hours of work per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend Day
Benefits: will be according to BC Employment Standard Act & 4% vacation pay, plus paid Statutory Holiday.
Education: Completion of Secondary (High) School.
Experience: One year of proven experience in a related field such as administrative assistants or secretaries are required.
Type of Industry: Accounting Firm
• Perform various administrative duties in support of administrative staff at SRS TAX & ACCOUNTING.
• Support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Perform office administration tasks, such as filing documents (electronic and by paper), copying, scanning etc.
• Maintain the effective operation and upkeep of office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, printers, computers, and telephones.
• Calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Prepare, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material for the company.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of the employer.
• Order office supplies and maintaining inventory.
• Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, ascertain the nature of business, and direct visitors to the employer or appropriate person.
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations, if required.
Other Information: The position is available and open to Aboriginals, youth, and new immigrants.
Work Conditions: The candidate should be available to work full-time in the daytime.
Work Location Information: 206- 13569 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2W3, Canada
Employer: SRS TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC
How to Apply: by email or regular mail to the address below
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: SRS TAX & ACCOUNTING SERVICES INC
206- 13569 Ave, Surrey, BC V3W 2W3, Canada.