Logistic Supervisor (NOC 1215)
Location: Oakville, ON
Salary: $28 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of employment: Full time
Start date: Starts as soon as possible
- Coordinate, allocate and review the works and procedures in shipping and receiving, packaging, reverse logistics, warehousing and distribution of parts and products; prepare and submit progress and other reports.
- Plan, organize and collaborate with supply chains, oversee and dispatch transportation vehicles and drivers, schedule daily routes and track shipments and deliveries to ensure high quality operational logistics.
- Contact vendors and carriers for requisition of products and parts, resolve work-related issues, processing purchasing transaction.
- Train and supervise workers to ensure they do their jobs in accordance with safe operating guidelines.
- Ensure all motor vehicles, computer systems, machinery and equipment are operated properly and safely.
- May perform duties of supervised workers when needs.
- Post-secondary education;
- At least 1 year of supervisor work experience;
- Able to do shift work and work during early morning or late evening to conduct overseas communication in different time zones.
How to apply: By email: email@example.com