Marketing co-ordinator (NOC 1123)
World Connection Zone Inc.
1. General Information
1) Location: Markham, ON
2) Salary Range: $32.00 to $36.00 / hour (To be negotiated)
3) Vacancy: 1
4) Employment Type: Permanent Employment and Full Time
5) Work Hours: 30 hours / week
6) When to Start: As soon as possible
2. Job Requirements
1) Languages: English.
2) Education: College/CEGEP.
3) Related Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years.
4) Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence, Willing to travel
5) Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure and overtime required.
6) Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Organized, Excellent written communication, Excellent oral communication, Team Player, and Client focus.
7) Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel.
8) Work Setting: Consulting firm, Business
9) Benefits: Long term benefits - Group Insurance Benefits
3. Main Responsibilities
1) Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies and programs;
2) Gather, research and prepare communications material;
3) Prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity and information programs, materials, and sessions;
4) Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibilographies, speeches, presentations, website content and press releases;
5) Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies;
6) Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes;
7) Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material;
8) Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions.
4. How to Apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in working with us. If your experience and qualifications are a good match for this position, we will contact you for an interview. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.