Number of positions: 1
Job Description, responsibilities, and other terms
- Continually liaise with Restaurant Front-house staff to meet guests’ requests Estimate food requirements and estimate food costs.
- Help the Restaurant Supervisor/Manager with inventory estimation.
- Prepare and Cook food within the time as per the order and ensure the taste of the food is maintained Control wastage and try to keep the food cost low.
- Coordinate with other cooks and kitchen helpers.
- May need to open and/or close the restaurant from time to time.
- Ensure that hygiene and kitchen safety procedures are followed.
- Ensure everything is ready before the actual cooking starts.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen all the time.
- Train new or existing kitchen staff about the menu and cooking procedures from time to time.
- Completion of some secondary education or equivalent experience is required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Flexibility to work overtime as required from time to time.
- Knowledge of English is essential.
Location of work
7025 Tomken Road, Unit 15, Mississauga, ON L5S1R6 Canada
Full-time permanent employment.
$20.00 per hour.
How to apply:
Please email your resume at: email@example.com
No phone call, please. Due to the higher volume, only qualified candidates will be contacted.