Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate & follow up with Clients, Ocean Carriers, Terminals, and Trucking and overseas partners to ensure on-time release and delivery of cargo
- Handling of shipping documents and preparing documentation for sorting & distribution of cargo
- Follow up with CBSA on Cargo referred for Inspection / Examination
- Monitor cargo closely to meet deadlines and avoid delays
- Build strong relationships with service providers
- Provide transport solutions to customers
- Coordinate and communicate consistently with the Key Accounts, Ocean carriers, and other service providers
- Prepare and process Insurance Certificates, certificates of Origin, Shipper's Export/Import declarations, customs invoices, and all other related export documents
- Work with overseas agents ensuring they are informed on upcoming shipments
Required Education & Experience.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar position
- Completion of a high school diploma is mandatory;
- At least 2-3 years of experience in freight forwarding is preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent written, oral, and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and able to keep up in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills while being a team player
- Balances team and individual responsibilities and exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views.
- Follows policies and procedures and ability to understand laws, rules, and regulations in areas of assignment.
Pay Rate/ Salary: $25.4 per hour
Medical and life insurance, Group benefits
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.