- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs Review weekly and quarterly financial performance of the company, ensure the company stays profitable
- Review budgets, expense and provide suggestions for cost savings and efficient utilization for resources. Select middle managers, and other staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions
- Successfully managing the team, working collaboratively across the organization, delivering high quality and cost-effective day-to-day operations.
- Setting the service standards, procedures, and tools for operational and project management practices to ensure high quality service for our customers and internal partners.
- Maintaining the overall demand profile, looking for low utilization, more optimal usage patterns, or deployment options.
- Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall human resources planning
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business relationships
- Provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans
- Leading and maintaining the implementation of operational efficiencies and continuous improvement in productivity & processes
- Building, maintaining, and optimizing dashboards to get the best analytical view of data for cost, demand, and capacity planning.
- Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act in negotiations or other official functions. Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- Requires the ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Possess budgetary responsibility of approximately $500,001 - $1,500,000
- Requires the knowledge about computer applications (MS Access; MS Excel; MS Word; MS Office)
- Candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment; work under pressure; attention to detail; large workload and with tight deadlines.
$ 64.00 per hour
30 hours per week
Mississauga, ON, L4W 0A5
How to apply?
Please send us your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org