TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Edmonton
April 20, 2022
October 18, 2022
Hiring Immediately for Part-Time and Full-Time Drivers and General Laborers!
Pay Range: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour + TIPS! Average of $200 in tips per week for full time crew members! You keep 100% of the tips!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Affordable health and dental care plan
- Paid vacation earned after 90 days
- Overtime opportunities and bonuses based on performance!
- Flexible scheduling! Full time, part time or weekends only available. We have year-round work available!
- Excellent paid training for new hires! We hire for attitude and train for skill.
- Career advancement opportunities! We want to see you grow personally and professionally. If you are looking for opportunity, we’ve got it!
- TIPS earned daily! Our customers love our crews.
- Branded 26 ft. box trucks – all automatic transmission – VALID FULL CLASS 5 DRIVERS LICENSE REQUIRED.
- Travel! See new places and meet new people with long distance opportunities with *OPTIONAL* Interprovince Travel.
- Per Diem Allowance for Interprovince! We pay hotel, gas, food, etc.
- Work with an awesome team and help people every day!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drivers safely operate a 26-foot moving truck, perform daily truck inspections and complete paperwork with customers.
- Provide positive energy and top-notch customer service.
- Safely move, pack and unpack customer belongings
- Be on time. Be friendly. Be safe. Hustle!
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Drivers must be 25, have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and/or references
- Previous experience as a Commercial Motor Vehicle driver (18’ to 26’ Straight Truck) is an asset, and experience in general labor, landscaping, construction, production, manufacturing, factory, assembly or warehouse is helpful.
- Stamina to lift and carry heavy items (75 lbs. or more) all day while climbing stairs, balancing, walking.
- Legally allowed to work in Canada.
This job posting is for a position at the individually owned and operated TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® franchise located in Edmonton, Alberta.