College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
7 months to less than 1 year
Only apply to this job if:
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
1. Consult with clients to establish the overall look;
2. Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect;
3. Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements;
4. Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers;
5. Develop the graphic element that meet the client's expectations;
6. Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic material.