Job location: North York - ON, Ontario
Job ID: #JP247-135581
Employer: YUK Corporation
Job Category: Inventory & Hardware
Posting date: April 22, 2022
Expiry date: August 21, 2022
- Execute daily inventory processes; identify and resolve discrepancies and problems.
- Take responsibility for control of inventory coming in and out of the warehouse; ensure that inventory reconciliation is performed in a timely manner.
- Manage inventory control systems to ensure components and products are in stock.
- Collaborate with other teams regularly to support overall systems and process improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with third-party vendors to ensure that supply plans meet the needs of the business.
- Investigate variances and report findings, reports and data to upper management; suggest solutions to resolve issues.
- Performs and assists with general maintenance and cleanup of warehouse.
- Train and mentor department personnel in implement best practices.
- Perform other duties assigned by the management team.
Qualifications & Skills
- College diploma is required, preferably in business administration or a related administrative services or management field; higher education will be an asset.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in a related field and in a management level.
- Advanced knowledge of data analysis and inventory management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development.
- Ability to lead projects and drive cross-departmental solutions.
Unit 2, 375 Canarctic Dr
North York, ON M3J 2P9
Terms of Employment
Monday to Friday
Wage & Benefits
$42.00/hour, 35 hours per week
Standard Health Care
Paid Time Off
How to Apply
If you think you may be a great fit with our team, please send your resume by email to Kevin@yukco.ca with the subject of “Inventory Manager”. We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.