Business address: 1000-150 9 Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, Canada T2P 3H9
Schedule: Monday to Friday: 9am-5:00pm
Possibility of a 10% commission over monthly rent for any tenants referred by an employee. Possibility of a $500.00 commission for any house referred by an employee that is purchased by the company.
- Negotiate or authorize rental or lease properties on behalf of the company and confirm that terms of lease agreement are met.
- Compile and maintain accounting/invoicing procedures such as expenses and incomes
- Prepare packages such as leases, rental and renewal packages, and all other necessary documents.
- Conduct research on residential properties for the purpose of purchasing or investing into residential properties/projects.
- Source out suppliers and materials to get estimates for repairs.
- Source out/coordinate suppliers and prepare backend research for marketing initiatives.
- Respond to resident inquiries, feedback, complaints and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
Skills requirements (includes education and work experience):
- Education: a bachelor's degree in a business-related field is required.
- Work experience: at least 5 years of experience as a property administrator
- Availability to deal with emergency outside the regular business hours
- Good command of English, any other language an asset
How to apply:
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org