MILANO GLOBAL HOSPITALITY LTD. (DBA: PAUL)
Restaurant & Cafe
March 28, 2022
August 27, 2022
Employer Name: MILANO GLOBAL HOSPITALITY LTD. (DBA: PAUL)
Located at 1164 Robson Street, Paul has an origin story that dates back to 1889 in its native France. At Paul, bread and pastries are baked fresh in-house daily by French-trained chefs, according to the bakery restaurant. Additionally, the café location has breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner menus, promising "an authentic French experience."
We are currently hiring a Supervisor, Food Services to lead our front house team.
Employer name: PAUL
Work Location: 1164 Robson St, Vancouver, BC V6E 1B2
Position Title: Supervisor, Food Services
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As soon as possible
Position available: 1
Wage: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour (depending on experience)
Work Hours: 30-40 hours per week
Benefit: 4% vacation pay & Group Insurance Benefits & Tips
- Work with other supervisors to ensure front of house daily operation, including supervise café staff, baristas, servers, and cashiers, ensuring the customer service being delivered and quality of items being served consistently meets PAUL’s standards
- Order supplies and café ingredients, such as coffee beans and syrups, and assist Restaurant Supervisor in scheduling for shipments and deliveries
- Communicate with back of house kitchens to ensure smooth operation and efficiency of service
- Handle escalated customer’s complaints and report to the Restaurant Supervisor if needed
- Advise staff on culinary genre offered by PAUL and appropriate recommendations for customers when asked
- Assist the Restaurant Supervisor in hiring and training café staff, ensuring the understanding of health and safety regulations from PAUL corporation and local authorities
- Assist the Restaurant Supervisor in the preparation of front of house’s work schedules and implementation of PAUL’s workplace procedures
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline OR 1+ year of experience in food preparation or service is required
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills are required
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service are required
How to Apply
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
All qualified candidates with legal authorization to work in Canada are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and Permanent Residents will be given priority.