Coquitlam - BC, British Columbia,CANADA
Choicelle Hardware inc.
April 26, 2022
May 26, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform finish and trim carpentry work according to plans and specifications
- Measure, cut, and install various fixtures and millwork for doors, windows, ceiling panels, staircases, decking, furniture, etc.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders as needed
- Collaborate with other carpenters, journeymen, and supervisors to complete projects
- Troubleshoot and repair issues with building components and equipment
- Follow established regulations and advocate for safety on each worksite
Required Education & Experience;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the trade;
- Completion of a high school diploma is mandatory;
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Blueprint reading skills
- Able to use common hand tools and power tools
- PPE and carpentry trade tools
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Physical stamina for lifting equipment and working at various heights and in tight spaces
Pay Rate/ Salary: CAD$28.85 per hour
Health Insurance benefits
If you meet the requirements of this position and wish to apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are asked to apply based on the options above, phone calls will not be accepted.
This position is open to all qualified applicants & only those shortlisted will be notified.
2022 - All Rights Reserved.