2 Full-time Renovation carpenter (NOC 7271) position available at 9454179 Canada Inc., located at 6381 Atherly Cres., Mississauga, ON, L5N2J1
Main Duties to be completed as per the lead statement of NOC 7271 :
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials for office and residential purposes as well.
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
- Minimum one year to less than two years’ experience required in the construction industry as a construction laborer.
- Must be punctual, reliable and comfortable to work in fast pace environment.
$25 per hour for 37.5 hours weekly. Overtime starts after 44 hours
How to apply:
By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org