Vacation Internationale is seeking an Executive Housekeeper (NOC 6315) for the Whistler area. It is a full-time, permanent position, 30-40 hours/week, $19.63/hour. Vacation 4%. And a monthly bus pass. Start date as soon as possible.
As an Executive Housekeeper, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Establish and implement operational procedures for the housekeeping department.
- Plan and coordinate the activities of housekeeping supervisors and their crews.
- Coordinate the inspection of assigned areas to ensure that health regulations, safety standards and departmental policies are being met.
- Select and purchase equipment and supplies and maintain inventory.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and machinery.
- Hire, train and supervise housekeeping staff.
- Maintain financial records and prepare budgets, payroll and employee schedules.
- Maintain operational files and databases. Requires data input, and filing.
- Maintain petty cash transactions and bank.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have completed high school, a university degree or college diploma is a great asset.
- Must have at least 1-2 months of related work experience.
- Must have excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must be able to lead a team of a minimum of 4-7 people.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Must be able to provide at least one professional reference upon request.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your resume with skill sets to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls and walk-ins, please. Successful and desired applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.