Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Work Site Environment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Manual dexterity, Attention to detail, Hand-eye co-ordination, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Fast-paced environment
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Team player, Reliability, Excellent oral communication, Organized, Flexibility
- Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Tools, Gloves, Steel-toed safety boots
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Letter of recommendation
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience