Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Restaurant & Cafe
April 29, 2022
August 28, 2022
$17.00 – 18.00 per hour (Depending on working Experience)
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
Employer Name: Aureflam Canada Inc. (D.B.A. Pho Hoa Restaurant)
Pho Hoa Restaurant is one of the leading franchised Pho restaurants in Canada. We offer a great work environment for applicants looking to grow with our team. We are currently hiring a full-time Food Service Supervisor for our Oak location who can supervise, participate, direct and co-ordinate the activities of food service workers.
Work Location: 1011 W 49th Ave, Vancouver, BC V6M 2P7
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Estimated Starting Date: As Soon As Possible
Position available: 1
Wage: $17.00 – 18.00 per hour (Depending on working Experience)
Work Hours: 30 hours per week
Benefit: 4 % Vacation Pay & Tips & 50% employee discount for the meals at Pho Hoa
- Supervise and coordinate the workload of food service workers, ensuring employees meet Pho Hoa Restaurant customer service standards;
- Hire food service workers, and Train them in their job duties, sanitization and safety procedures;
- Coordinates and recommends work scheduling options to the restaurant manager;
- Estimates and orders food and supplies required for day to day operation;
- Monitors and maintain records of cost controls, such as labour costs, food costs, repairs, sales, waste and overhead expense with restaurant manager;
- Handles customer comments and complaints and refers to restaurant manager as required;
- Ensures that the quality of product being produced and/or sold is up to restaurant standards;
- Supervise and check delivery of food and prepare food order summaries for chef regarding any special request from customers
- Completion of Secondary School is usually required
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management related discipline
- Since this is a supervisorial position, at least 1+ year of working experience in food service field is required
- Effective oral and written communication along with organizational skills are required.
- Strong supervisory, interpersonal, leadership and training skills required.
How to Apply
Please e-mail us your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line of: Full-time Food Service Supervisor Position at Pho Hoa Restaurant (Oak Location).Please note that multiple submissions by one individual for this position will not be considered. Submissions will be reviewed and those who we believe might be a perfect addition to our team will be contacted.
Inquiries: e-mail only please.
Pho Hoa Restaurant respects equity and diversity within its community. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.