We are looking for 3 Truck Drivers able to do following duties:
1. Drive and operate tractor-trailor, to haul goods and materials.
2. Delivering freight safely inspects, operate and maintain company and customer issued equipment. In accordance with the transport regulations.
3. Ensuring that all loads have clearances and permit for hauling.
4. To plan trips and obtain required documentation to transport goods
5. Comply with hours of service as per laws.
6. Document and directly report all safety related equipment defects to the company and when applicable, to the bv bcustomer’s dispatch.
7. Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers
8. Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection of vehicle systems, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, brakes and cold
9. Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements.
10. Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
11. Administered bills of lading and maintain log books
Job Type: Full time
Availability: Weekdays, Weekends, Flexible shifts,
Work Condition: Crossborder availability, Longhaul driving.
Pay Rate: $22.00/Hour.
Location: Brampton, Ontario.
Experience: Feshers welcome, experience will be an asset.
Send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org