Permanent Position: Carpenter
Company: Best Choice Form Rental Ltd.
No. of Vacancies: 2
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Weekend, Day, Evening, Shift.
Wage Rate: $29.00 per hr for 40 Hours per week.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Business Location: 12192 86 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 3H7
Education: High School.
Experience: 2 to 3 years of work experience.
Languages: Basic Knowledge of English.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
- Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials
- Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems
- Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware
- Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants and other establishments
- Supervise apprentices and other construction workers
- May prepare cost estimates for clients.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Weight handling capability up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Personal Suitability: Team player, Organized, Reliability, Dependability, Flexibility
How to Apply: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org