- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction activities
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- experience in construction related field
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Job requires ability to work with tools and materials.
- Ability to lift and manipulate objects of up to 80 lbs for 50 feet is required.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required (e.g. hard-hat, safety boots, etc.).
- Hazards associated with the construction / renovation industry.
What we offer
- We pay above the industry average
- Creative and Innovative Environment
Will be required to wear protective equipment in designated areas (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection and steel-toed safety shoes)
$27.00 per hour
Day shift Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
507 Hartley Blvd, Milton, Ontario, L9T 6K9
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com