Winnipeg - MB, Manitoba,CANADA
April 07, 2022
June 07, 2022
Required Truck Driver (NOC 7511):
- Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials on local routes and short interurban routes;
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to transport goods;
- Load and unload cargo and to deliver goods to correct recipient(s);
- Perform pre-trip, on-route and post-trip inspection of vehicle, equipment and accessories such as tires, lights and turning signals, and brakes;
- Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety requirements;
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption;
- Keep truck and associate equipment tidy and in good working order;
- Communicate with dispatcher, other drivers and customers using communication devices and on-board computers; and
- May be required to perform emergency roadside repairs.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this job; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. NO PHONE calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- On-the-job-training is provided; and
- Valid AZ driver’s license.
Salary: CAD$ 22.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at Noble Logistics Inc. located at 1460 Chevrier Blvd.,Winnipeg MBR3T 1Y7.
To be considered for this position, please email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 - All Rights Reserved.