- Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
- Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, such as store displays, signage and cleanliness
- Answers inquiries regarding location of product, rainchecks, etc.
- Trains cashiers/merchandisers in job functions
- Provides on-going guidance and instruction
- Completion of high school or college required
- 3 to 5 years of retail sales experience as a salesperson or sales clerk
- Independent thinking as it relates to organizing store
- Problem solving is essential to ensure customer satisfaction
- Plan work to maximize efficiency and minimize costs
- Stock appropriate inventory levels
What we offer
- We pay above the industry average
$27.00 per hour
Day shift Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
121 Geneva St, St Catherine, Ontario, L2R 4N3
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org