AL-NOOR HALAL FOOD MARKET
Sales & Retails
May 07, 2022
September 06, 2022
- Cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish for sale at self-serve counters or according to customers' orders
- Grind meats and slice cooked meats using powered grinders and slicing machines
- Prepare special displays of meat, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Shape, lace and tie roasts and other meats, poultry or fish and may wrap prepared meats, poultry, fish and shellfish
- Manage inventory, keep records of sales and determine amount, product line and freshness of products according to company and customer requirements
- Ensure food storage conditions are adequate
- Secondary School Education
- At least one year of experience
- Knowledge of workplace safety and safe operating the machines.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a minimum of supervision.
- Use of Personal Protection Equipment will be required
What we offer
- We pay above the industry average
$27.00 per hour
Day shift Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
121 Geneva St, St Catherine, Ontario, L2R 4N3
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Please upload your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org