- Builds, designs, and maintains all websites and software applications.
- Regulates exposure to business stakeholders and executive management and to other authorities
- Editing, writing, or designing website content, and directing team members
- Present design specs and work with graphics and other designers
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates routinely
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Gather & refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry’s standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Communicates with colleagues, managers, and stakeholders daily.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Troubleshoot website problems
- Stay up-to-date on technology
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- College /CEGEP is required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in relevant role, experience in Graphics design is required.
- Ability to write and edit technical documentation
- Possess knowledge and experience in programming language & applications
- Dedicated team player and ability to thrive in face paced work setting
- Possess high degree of independent judgement and decision taker
- Strong organizational skills
- Convergent thinker, must try to synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution related to the situation
- Proficient in English language for both written and verbal communication
Salary & Hours
$32.00 hourly for 30 hours per week
How to apply
Send your resume at email@example.com