Location- Surrey, BC, V3W 1L6
Salary-$27.00 / hour
Vacancies- 1 vacancy
Employment groups: Students, Youth, Newcomers to Canada
Terms of employment- Permanent employment, Full time, 35 to 40 hours / week
Start date- As soon as possible
Only apply to this job if:
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Excellent written communication, Organized, Flexibility,
Reliability, Excellent oral communication,
Effective interpersonal skills
• Provide support to create and modify existing policies and procedures of the company to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Keep a record and maintain office inventory; Prepare annual budget, schedule expenditures
• Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
• Update office records and databases that contain personnel, financial, and client data through manual filing and company software
• Prepare regular progress reports using MS office and other company software