North York - ON, Ontario,CANADA
PARAMOUNT FURNITURE LTD.
Accounting & bookkeeping
April 11, 2022
March 10, 2023
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Calculate fixed assets and depreciation; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Prepare tax returns; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; Electronic scheduler; Accounting software; Quick Books; Simply Accounting; MS Outlook
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
2022 - All Rights Reserved.