Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Work Site Environment
- Non-smoking, Scent free
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Travel expenses paid by employer, Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Work Location Information
- Urban area, Work in employer's/client's home, Room and board provided
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative, Organized, Flexibility, Reliability
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam, Immunization records
Additional Skills: Wash, iron and press clothing and household linens, Travel with family on trips and assist with child supervision and housekeeping duties, Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
Child's age: newborn
Specific Skills: Bathe baby and prepare formula if needed, Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, Take child to and from school and to appointments.
Organize, activities such as games and outings for children, Prepare and serve nutritious meals.
Work Setting: Employer's home, Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications