The Royal Windor Pub & Eatery
Restaurant & Cafe
May 10, 2022
June 09, 2022
Required Food Service Supervisor: (NOC 6311)
We are looking for a food service supervisor for a very busy restaurant and pub in Oakville. The Food Service Supervisor is responsible for directing and coordinating within the food service operation such as inventory, customer service, food preparation, food safety and sanitation procedures.
Job responsibilities are listed below but are not limited to:
- Maintaining upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards;
- Establishing work schedules and procedures;
- Maintaining records of stock, sales and wastage;
- Preparing weekly reports on stock, sales and wastage for owner’s review;
- Training staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ordering ingredients and supplies required for food preparation;
- Supervising and scheduling the activities of staff, who prepare and serve food; and
- Ensure food service and quality control.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completion of secondary school is required;
- Completion of a college program in hotel or restaurant management or related field is preferred;
- 1-2 year of experience in food or related industry is required.
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred;
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision;
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills; and
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs.
Salary: CAD$ 16.50/hour. Full-time permanent position at The Royal Windsor Pub & Eatery located at 610 Ford Drive, Oakville, ON, L6J 7V7
To be considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume at the following email – email@example.com