Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Prepare and submit reports; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery; Conduct performance reviews; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Arrange for maintenance and repair work; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- 5-10 people
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.