Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 to less than 7 months
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Overtime required, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Work Location Information
- Work in employer's/client's home, Staff accommodation provided, Room and board provided
- Personal Suitability
- Punctuality, Effective interpersonal skills, Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Judgement, Reliability, Team player, Client focus, Excellent oral communication
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check, Reference required
Assume full responsibilityfor household (in absence of householder), Shop for food and household supplies, Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties, Prepare and serve nutritious meals (if required)
Free parking available, On-site housing options
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply