Job ID: #JP247-137915
Job Category: Sales & Retails
Posting date: March 28, 2022
Expiry date: March 27, 2023
- Supervise & co-ordinate the activities of cashiers & staff.
- Assign workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
- Authorize payments and the return of merchandise.
- Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise as per set par levels.
- Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- Hire and train new sales staff and monitor and report on performance.
- Ensure the visual standards and image of the store are maintained, and is in tune with company’s standards e.g., store displays, signage, and cleanliness etc.
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring, and providing feedback to store staff.
- Evaluate and improve customer service and respond to customer requests and issues.
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
- Experience: 1-year or more
- Education: High School
- Wages: $20/hour
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your resume.
HOW TO APPLY