1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Work with other disciplines; Estimate cost of projects and prepare detailed specifications; Consult with clients to determine needs, preferences, safety requirements and purpose of space; Develop detailed plans and 3-D models showing arrangement of walls, dividers, displays, lighting and other fixtures; Develop plans, elevations, cross sections and detailed drawings; Advise on selection of colours, finishes and materials, lighting, furniture and other items, taking into account ergonomic and occupational health standards
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail; Ability to distinguish between colours; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Willing to relocate
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Client focus; Organized
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.