Poultry Technician - NOC 22110
Atlantic Poultry Inc.
Job location: Others NS, Nova Scotia
Job ID: #JP247-138263
Employer: Atlantic Poultry Inc.
Job Category: Agriculture & farms
Salary: $50,000 per annum
Posting date: April 12, 2022
Expiry date: May 11, 2023
Atlantic Poultry Inc. require a Full-time Poultry Technician located in Port Williams, NS.
- Port Williams, NS. B0P 1T0
- Salary: $50,000.00 per year and 35 hours per week
- 1 vacancy
- Employment groups: Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
- Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-time employment of 40 hours /week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Employment conditions: On call, Day, Evening, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours, To be determined
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Work Location Information: Rural area
- Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, Judgement, Flexibility
Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Pension plan
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply
By sharing a resume by email to:
713 Belcher Street
Port Williams, NS
from 09:00 to 16:00
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- References attesting experience
- Proof of the requested certifications
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed