Millfield Management Ltd.
Manager & Executive
May 16, 2022
September 15, 2022
$38.00 / hr
Millfield Management Ltd. has been in operation since 2010 and has managed apartment buildings for out of Province Landlords as well as manage its own portfolio of holdings. Millfield Management Ltd. oversees all operations in regards to leasing the residential units to tenants as well as overseeing all maintenance and construction needs within the units/buildings. We are also expanding our services to non residential facilities as well as Modern play structures at schools and communities. With this in mind, along with expanding into other opportunities in property management, Millfield is therefore seeking the services of a competent and experienced Facility Maintenance Manager. The ideal candidate will have the following in way of qualification and experience:
- At least 5 years or more years in a similar position
- A university or college degree in a related or technical field
We seek a motivated, reliable person with excellent communications skills, who can be an active member of our team and do the following:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of recreational facilities and other real estate
- Plan, organize and direct administrative services such as signage, cleaning, maintenance, parking, safety inspections, security and snow removal
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify recreational facilities and residential real estate properties
- Oversee the installation, maintenance and repair of real estate infrastructures including machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Plan and manage the facility's operations budget
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff.
- Maintenance management
- Direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment's machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems
- Develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs
- Co-ordinate cleaning, snow removal and landscaping operations
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services
- Plan and manage a facility's maintenance budget
- Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
This is a full-time position, 30 to 40 hours per week with an hourly rate of $38.
The candidate we seek to hire, should have his/her own cellular phone and a valid driver’s licence. The operations are directed from the main office, however, the Facility Manager is required to inspect or attend the properties and facilities in our portfolio in-person.
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV to the following email address:
and quote the reference: MLF2_WD
Please refrain from contacting us by phone or in-person.