India King Taste Inc
Restaurant & Cafe
February 01, 2022
December 31, 2022
$17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
- Follows standards for merchandising, stocking and storing of products
- Perform regular investigation on regular basis and to oversee transaction to maintain product quality and specification programs.
- Maintain upkeep of safety and sanitation standard at highest level and ensure compliance with all regulatory boards.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures for operation of services
- Handle menu requirements and prepare appropriate production sheets
- Supervise and monitor staff performance and handle shift schedules
- Assign duties to other staff; explain responsibilities and work stations duties, when necessary
- Maintain and assist in providing records & data for planning and control of operating budgets
- Advice and oversee standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control, when required
- Check and restock food and non-food supplies and maintain inventory records.
- Maintain record for cash at designated shifts
- Ensure appropriate cleaning and maintenance of food preparation areas and equipment
- Interview, hire and assist all food service employees and provide necessary training to employees
- Secondary school graduation certificate required
- 1 - 2 years’ experience required in food service administration or food preparation and service
- Good verbal, written and communication skills in English.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to supervise 3-4 people and problem solver
- Good personality demonstrating self-motivation, positive attitude and guest focused.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure in busy environment.
Salary & hours: $17.00 per hour for 40 hours a week
Location: Saint John, New Brunswick, E2L5C7
How to apply: Email us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org