Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Establish work schedules and procedures; Ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Arrange for maintenance and repair work; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Additional Skills
- Recruit, train and supervise staff; Manage finances or budget
- Security and Safety
- Basic security clearance
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Organized
Employment groups Help -
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.