Company Operating Name: Quantasphere Business Solutions Inc.
Business Address: #210-5589 Byrne Road, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, V5J3J1
Job Position Title: NOC 1123 – Marketing Assistant for a business solutions agency
The Marketing Assistant at Quantasphere Business Solutions Inc. will be responsible to support the Marketing department, report to the Marketing Manager and carry out their role in accordance to established policies and procedures, and be a positive reflection of Quantasphere Business Solutions and its values.
EMPLOYMENT LENGTH: PERMANENT 30-40Hrs Full Time
LANGUAGE OF WORK: ENGLISH
LOCATION: Burnaby, BC
The duties of the Marketing Assistant at Quantasphere Business Solutions Inc. will include but are not limited to:
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of the company
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Support the marketing team in the production of monthly ad programs
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
- Development, implementation & optimization of Quantasphere Business Solutions Inc.’s brand & social media strategy across multiple platforms.
- Publishing & targeted ad campaigns on social media both for preferred partners & Quantasphere Business Solutions
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by the company
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases
- Monitor & reporting on all campaign results
- Management & maintenance of website
- Create & monitor direct to consumer email & direct mail campaigns
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds accordingly
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.
- 1-2 years of experience working in marketing / marketing administrative tasks