11957945 Ontario Inc. O/A JP Carriers
May 20, 2022
September 19, 2022
Job Title: Liaison Officer (NOC 1221)
Job Type: Full-time / Permanent Position
Salary: $26.00 / hour
Location: Bracebridge - Ontario
Education: Bachelor's degree
Language: English (Required)
About: 11957945 Ontario Inc. O/A JP Carriers
JP Carrier is privately owned courier company providing Local courier services to our clients since 2020. JP Carrier is insured and operated by professional and friendly staff making us capable of providing a solid and reliable service for small to corporate enterprises.
Our Store located at – 54 Quinn Forest Dr, Bracebridge, ON P1L 0C8.
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Deal and coordinate business with the cliental base like vendors, suppliers etc.
- Collect, analyze, and utilize data and feedback to identify opportunities to improve the relationship between the business and the other entity
- Proactively solve conflicts and address issues that could occur between the business and the other entity
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
- Collaborate and communicate successfully with other entities outside of the business
- Act as a positive representation of the business to the community
Qualifications and Skills:
- 1 years to less than 2 years in a related role
- Computer skills including outlook, excel, word and etc.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and nurture beneficial business relationships
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiative and solve complex problems
- Capability to negotiate with and influence others
- Analytically and mathematically minded analyzing the data and create necessary reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
Benefits: Two Weeks paid Vacation
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at - “firstname.lastname@example.org”