Choyfoong International Trading Co.Inc
Manager & Executive
May 19, 2022
July 13, 2022
Vice President (0015 NOC)
Applications sent to
Choy Foong International Trading Co. Inc
1440 Birchmount Rd, Scarborough, ON M1P 2E3
Language of work: English
Location of work: Scarborough, ON
Established in 1998 at Etobicoke in Ontario, Canada, Choy Foong International Trading Company Inc. has developed into a gigantic supplier serving over 2000 Chinese, Thailand, Taiwan, Singapore and Vietnamese groceries to various supermarkets. Our company is committed to providing the best quality products. We have specialists in Asia to purchase high quality Asian foods according to our customer’s needs. We have established long term partnerships with Asian manufacturers to ensure good quality. This newly created position will assist our President in managing the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Coordinating and directing the work of cross-functional teams and departments.
- Implementing company policies, schemes, marketing and sales strategies through the allocation of appropriate financial, human and material resources.
- Mentoring and managing middle managers and ensuring that they are given the resources needed to achieve successful project delivery.
- Establishing and implementing overall financial and administrative procedures.
- Controlling and overseeing any potential risks and monitoring budget feasibility.
- Authorize overall the workforce planning and promotional campaigns.
- Acting on behalf of the company at formal functions, negotiations, networking events and other business events and meetings as required.
- Proactively developing and enhancing long-term relationships with manufacturers and corporate clients at senior levels.
- At least 8+ years of senior level management experience with a strong preference given to applicants with experience in supply chain management and supplier negotiations
- Successful track record in building and developing a high-performing team
- Proven ability to analyze, evaluate and make recommendations on strategic questions
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, or a related field is required
- Possess a strong service orientation
- Experience in recommending and implementing new operational processes that are proven to improve operations and ultimately revenue
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills, the ability to identify the underlying causes of complex issues, and the ability to arrive at sound business solutions
- Compensation of this position would be CAD60.00$/ hour for 35 working hours per week from Monday to Friday. This is a permanent full-time position.
- 2 weeks of vacation after each period of 12 months of work or 4% of gross wage.
Deadline: June 19, 2022